Care For Your Mehndi
Toggle panel: Yoast SEO
How to care for your design:
- How to get the adorable stain when u are using organic Mehndi/henna cones?
- MEHNDI/ HENNA aftercare is a must when you are using organic Mehndi cones.
- Be sure your skin is clean from any greasy products such as lotion/oils before applying mehndi.
- Allow the design to dry for 15-30 minutes or until it’s dry to the touch.
- Once dry it’s time to seal your mehndi design.
- Apply sealant and wrap mehndi with a bandaid or stocking.
- let the stain mature for at least 6-10 hours for best results.
- Keep warm after applying mehndi, mehndi loves heat.
- To remove simply scrap it off, if sticky apply argan oil/coconut oil DO NOT USE WATER directly to remove your mehndi.
- Apply after care balm/ argan oil afterwards, it creates a barrier between the skin and water to make your design last longer
- The stain will appear pumpkin orange after removing, it takes 48 hours to fully mature.
- Mehndi stain lasts for 7-10 days.
- It will slowly fade away as your skin exfoliates
- Enjoy your custom one of a kind design!
How to care for nails:
Be sure your nails are clean from any greasy products before applying.
For best results soak your hands/feet and push cuticles in.
Buff and shape your nails if you would like at this stage.
Do not shine them before you apply the mehndi.
Allow to dry for 15-30 minutes or to touch.
Once dry it’s time to tape your nails.
Keep on overnight 8-10 hours for best results
To remove mehndi just remove the tape and wash it off.
Moisturize your cuticle and shine at this stage if you like.
It takes 48hrs for nails to darken after removal
Nails will be permanently stained and will come off as nails grow out.
Enjoy your beautifully coloured mahogany nails.